WEDDING INSPO // The top 10 best wedding guests (Hint: they aren't human)
Why have a best man when you can have a best dog? A baby lamb instead of a flower girl? A ring bearing owl instead of a ring bearing boy?
I don't know about you but I treat my pet friends very seriously. When the day comes, I know I will be going down the isle with my best friend at my side Sophie Gamand style. If it was all entirely possible, my wedding would be a depiction of "The Circle of Life" in The Lion King.
Take a look at some of the best dressed, best behaved and most photogenic wedding guests you will ever lay your eyes on.
1) Majestic horses add a little class to your wedding inspiration via Tracey Bruyce.
2) Pups in flower wreaths are always a good idea. Plus, view the most darling family portrait of the bride, groom and their two dog friends via Tiffany Medrano.
3) Scared-y cats make for adorable shots via Volodymyr Ivash
4) Hey, as long as you don't mind some attention being taken away from you... via Sonya Khegay
5) I would get married just to hold a baby goat. Via Angel Wings
6) Why hold a bouquet when you could hold a chicken? This bride loved her bird friend.
7) This wedding had a real owl as a ring bearer.
8) The sweetest little donkey you ever did see via Hello May.
9) When you have the chance to frolicking in a meadow in a beautiful dress with a little lamb
in a flower wreath, you take that opportunity. Via Weber Photography
10) A little llama love on your wedding day. P.S. who knew llamas could look so cute in floral?
Via Green Wedding Shoes
And just as a bonus: our love for Tumblr blogs just grew a little more with Brides Throwing Cats.