1. The traditional non-traditional City Hall elopement
Whether it's New York or San Francisco - These laid-back elopements will always have a place in our hearts.
2. The we-went-to-this-remote-place-in-another-country-and-got-married-surprise! elopement
From California to Spain to India, there are so many breathtaking places to be and be married.
Saying it better than we ever could is Once Wed:
"Elopements have this unique ability to allow a couple to shake off the reigns of tradition and do whatever suits them best. In this case, we love how the couple combined their elopement with their honeymoon, travelling through Spain without any particular plans, and enjoying it all the way."
3. The low-key back yard (or roof-top) elopement
Maybe our favourite of them all, the notoriously under rated backyard wedding. Keeping it simple never got so easy.
4. The windy beach elopement
When done right, beach elopements make us absolutely melt.
This couple said their vows on a rock. A. Rock.
5. The local yet out-of-this-world elopement
Whether you live in British Columbia, or anywhere else in Canada, this country is our back yard and you know how we feel about back yards.