Spring 2017 Couture was a mix of minimal bands and pins with elaborate, sometime renaissance
designs brought together by an almost fantasy bridal feel.
Rounding down this year's top headpieces was harder than deciding which Olivia the Wolf piece
was our favorite from the 2017 collection- and we are still undecided even now!
From Beyonce's maternity shot to multiple designers this season, we have a feeling that
veils are going to have their time on the spotlight once more.
Scroll through to take a look at our favorite Spring 2017 Couture headpieces.
Try not to swoon, we dare you.
1) Christian Dior - Woodland flora and delicate feathers overwhelmed the runway this year.
We loved the line of Ever After-esque masks
2) Elie Saab - Simple satin silk bands and delicate gold halos finished off this runway.
The final look finished the show with a gold-embroidered, champagne veil to match the
bomb-shell of the dress it was paired with
3) Givenchy - The simple halo that ruled them all
4) Ralph and Russo - Is it wrong to love these custom couture visors?
5) Francesco Scognamiglio - Handmade porcelain roses speckled across the blush satin
wedding gown and over the veil that closed the show
We kinda think we can pull this cluster of pins off now-
if only we had the embroidered tulle dress to match.
6) Alberta Ferretti Limited Edtition - Dark veils embroidered with lace finished of each look
7) Alexis Mabille - The veil trend continues with a brighter, more regal take
Mabille wanted to offer suggestions of a wedding dress sans wedding ring. (vogue)
8) Maison Margiela - Picaso-esque masks made of embroidered tulle, open sculptures of
caps left unfinished, and outlines of to-be accessories had us daydreaming of this collection.
9) Guo Pei - To say this collection was elaborate would be an understatement. This collection takes
a sharp turn into the 18th century not just with design and styling, but in performance too.
All photography retrieved from Vogue Runway.
Spring 2017 Couture shows are on now, find more shows here.